The Asia Pacific airway clearance system market is estimated to grow considerably at a CAGR of 5.43% over the forecast period, 2019-2028. Some of the major factors supplementing market growth in the region are the rising demand for healthcare infrastructure, an increase in the number of hospitals in developing countries, and the significant rise in demand for airway clearance systems.
The Asia Pacific airway clearance system market is segregated into countries like China, South Korea, Japan, India, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific that includes Malaysia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines, and others. South Korea has a very high incidence of COPD, which is 13.4% among individuals aged more than 40 years, and remarkably higher than in other countries. Further, the prevalence of respiratory disease across South Korea is steering market growth. In Thailand, asthma prevalence in children is more than 10%, with severe wheeze at 2% as per the GAN survey. According to the global asthma report, the country has also noted an increase in the number of patients with food allergy and atopic dermatitis recently, and an increase in the number of Asthma patients is expected. Hence, the demand for the market is expected to increase during the forecast period.
In countries like Indonesia, more than 75,000 suffered from respiratory infections, owing to air pollution, and the surge in respiratory infections is fueling market growth in the country. In Vietnam, increasing levels of air pollution, and deployment of technologically improved airway clearance system to treat nasal blockage, respiratory disorder, etc. are some of the critical factors augmenting market growth in the country. The rest of the Asia Pacific market growth is majorly due to the high occurrence of respiratory diseases together with relentless clinical trials on airway clearance devices.
Allergan PLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc, Medtronic PLC, International Biophysics Corporation, etc. are some of the well-known companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments