The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European electric vehicle polymer market is estimated to register a CAGR of 34.11% over the forecast period, 2020-2028. European production of electric vehicles is allied with its international objectives to ensure that two-thirds of its global sales are driven by electric vehicles.
The European electric vehicle polymer market is further analyzed by segmenting the region into countries such as France, the UK, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes Finland, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, and other countries. In Russia, the government is taking dynamic measures to stimulate the development of electric transport in Russia and popularize it among the local population. The government plans to allocate funds for R&D activities in the field of electric cars and the establishment of their production unit within Russia. The new strategy also entails developing refueling infrastructure and providing various benefits for owners of these cars. Belgium is home to several passenger car assembly plants. Toyota Motor Europe conducts business in Europe, including its headquarters, logistic centers, and R&D centers.
Poland is one of the world’s leading auto electronics and auto manufacturing hubs. In the rest of European countries, growing environmental awareness and investments by the automotive industry are expected to create opportunities for EV technologies, and promote the growth of the market in the region. Norway has the highest EV adoption rate in the world, with more than 30% of the electric vehicles being sold in 2017.
Arkema SA, Celanese Corporation, BASF SE, Covestro AG, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, etc. are some of the renowned companies operating in the region.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments