The Global Aerial Working Platform (AWP) Market, valued at USD 20.15 billion in the year 2019 has been witnessing unprecedented growth in the last few years on the back of Mergers, Acquisitions and collaborations to link the existing gaps in their product offerings, the end market requirements and the geographical constraints, thereby creating large customer and partner base in the market. Also, with growing concern towards worker safety as well as rising demand from building and infrastructure sector pulls the AWP market and is also expected that surging government spending on construction will further propel the demand for more number of AWP fleets in the market. However, in the short-term, the market is likely to witness the implications of COVID-19.
Among the Product Type segment in the Aerial Working Platform market (Boom Lifts, Scissor Lifts, Vertical Mast Lifts, Others), Scissor Lift Type segment has been gaining popularity among various other segments and is expected to keep major market share in the forecast period owing to the rising demand in installation and maintenance applications and also mainly due to its operational benefits.
Based on End-User segment, Construction & Mining segment holds the major share in the aerial working platform market followed by Telecommunication and Transport & Logistics segment. Owing to rising residential and commercial buildings construction and maintenance work in many developing nations such as China, Brazil and India, the Construction & Mining sector holds the majority share.
The North America region has the largest market share in year 2019 while it is estimated that North America will remain dominant during the forecast period with United States being the leading country in the region. Also, North America being the developed nation, hence renovation as well as maintenance and repair work of already built residential and commercial spaces will help surge the need of increasing number of Aerial Working Platforms.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Aerial Working Platform market by Value (USD Million) and By Fleet (In Thousands).
- The report analyses the Aerial Working Platform Market by Type (Ball, Globe, Gate, Check, Others).
- The report assesses the Aerial Working Platform market by End-User (Construction & Mining, Telecommunication, Transport & Logistics, Government Projects, Others).
- The Global Aerial Working Platform Market has been analysed by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and by Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, China, Japan, India)
- Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, Product Type, End-User. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, key developments in the market and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Terex Corporation, Oshkosh Corporation, Linamar Corporation, Tadano Ltd., Niftylift, Dinolift, Zhejiang Dingli Machinery Co. Ltd., Zoomlion, Aichi Corporation, Haulotte Group.
- The report presents the analysis of Aerial Working Platform market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
- Aerial Working Platform Equipment Manufacturers, Dealers, Suppliers
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Investment Banks and Equity Firms
- Regulatory Authorities