The demand for soaps and detergents with a substantial quantity of organic content has also been increasing. Detergent Alcohols not only find application in the household detergents and industrial cleaners but have applications in welding and fabrication work. Use of Detergent Alcohols in lubricant additives is also on the rise with the rise in the number of machineries in every industrial sector. Additionally, with the rise in the number of industries and increasing effluent discharge in the water resources, the demand for cost effective and less harmful Detergent Alcohols for the wastewater treatment is also growing. These factors are anticipated to contribute towards the growth of the Detergent Alcohols demand in the forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast Detergent Alcohols capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize Detergent Alcohols demand based on end use, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India Detergent Alcohols market.
- To identify major customers of Detergent Alcohols in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India Detergent Alcohols market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India Detergent Alcohols market.
The leading Indian manufacturers of Detergent Alcohols are VVF India Private Limited and India Glycols Limited.
The international players operating in Detergent Alcohols market are SABIC, Shell Global, P&G Chemicals etc. With the rising demand, new international players are budding like Ecogreen Oleochemicals, Kao Corporation etc.
To extract data for India Detergent Alcohols market, primary research surveys were conducted with Detergent Alcohols manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, ChemAnalyst was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, ChemAnalyst analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India Detergent Alcohols market over the coming years.
ChemAnalyst calculated Detergent Alcohols demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering end user industries. ChemAnalyst sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by ChemAnalyst.
Key Target Audience:
- Detergent Alcohols manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to Detergent Alcohols distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
In this report, the India Detergent Alcohol market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by End Use: Polymer Processing, Personal Care Products, Plastics, Household & Industrial Cleaners
Market, by Application: Lubricant, Soaps and detergents, Wastewater Treatment and Cosmetics
Market, by Sales Channel: Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sale
Market, by Region: North, West, East and South
Competition Outlook: Outlook of leading 10 players based on product portfolio, market pricing, average selling price, sales footprint, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the India Detergent Alcohol market.
With the given market data, ChemAnalyst offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.