Global air purifier market is exhibiting a CAGR of around 13% during 2020 - 2025 on account of rising concerns about various diseases due to pollution, growth disposable income, increasing product innovations and improving air filter availability through multiple channels. The global air purifier market is segmented based on filter type, end-user, region and competition. Based on the end-user segment, the market is bifurcated into commercial, industrial and residential. Until 2019, the commercial segment dominated the global air purifier market and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Moreover, the global air purifier market is segmented based on filter type which includes HEPA & Activated Carbon, Ion & Ozone, Electrostatic Precipitators, HEPA & Activated Carbon + Ion & Ozone, HEPA, Activated Carbon and Others. HEPA & Activated Carbon category holds the largest share in the global air purifier market. In terms of regional markets, Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its market dominance over the next five years.
Camfil AB, Panasonic Corporation, IQAir AG, Blueair AB, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Honeywell International Inc., Coway Co., Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Austin Air Systems Ltd. , Jarden Consumer Solutions (Europe) Limited, AllerAir Industries, Alen Corporation, Eureka Forbes Ltd., Rabbit Air, Beijing YADU Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Daikin Industries, Ltd, among others are some of the leading players operating in global air purifier market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Air Purifier market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Air Purifier market based on the Filter, end-user, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Air Purifier market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new Filter launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Air Purifier market.
- To conduct a pricing analysis for the Global Air Purifier market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Air Purifier market.
Key Target Audience:
- Functional food manufacturers and suppliers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to functional food
- Market research and consulting firms
Market, By Filter Type:
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, the global air purifier market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- HEPA & Activated Carbon
- Ion & Ozone
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- HEPA & Activated Carbon + Ion & Ozone
- Activated Carbon
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America