The Commercial Aerospace sector is almost entirely reliant on a customer base of Airlines for its market, the primes in the sector do not have consistent exposure to COVID-19 fallout.
The diverging positions of Boeing and Airbus point to further nuance in market impact. Commercial Airliner orders are expected to be cancelled and deferred in significant numbers. Critical to Commercial Aerospace will be the ability to maintain liquidity through the downturn, and the maintenance of cashflow through the supplier network.
The ability of industry to survive the initial drop-off period through liquidity, including liquidity all the way through the supply chain. As established earlier in this document, this is not a monolithic industry, and as such there is variability amongst the companies in this space (examples of Boeing and Airbus have been used).
- Primary Factors determining the Future of the Commercial Aerospace Market
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
- Boeing and Airbus Facilities and Operations Update
- Divergence in recovery versus historical crises
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Commercial Aerospace sector.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at potential future scenarios and assesses the actions that aerospace sector can take to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Sector Impact on Commercial Aerospace and key use cases highlighting how various companies around the world have started working on the development.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 in Commercial Aerospace Market
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- Explore future industry scenarios
- Compare key industry players’ actions