The satellite market is segmented into the following categories -
- By type of orbit: Low earth orbit (LEO), medium earth orbit (MEO), geosynchronous orbit (GEO) and elliptical orbit.
- By application: Technology development and demonstration, earth observation (remote sensing and weather forecasting), communications, space science and research, surveillance and security, and navigation and tracking.
- By end user: Civil, commercial, military and government.
In addition to surveying the industry and conducting a competitive analysis of the satellite market, this report also exhaustively covers patent analysis and includes a comprehensive list of company profiles of key players that are active in the global market.
- 83 tables
- An overview of the global market for satellite communications technologies and description of their commercial and social demand in most countries
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion on current market size, market forecast, market evolution, emerging technologies, components, and research and developments going on satellite communications technologies market and evaluation of
- A breakdown of satellite communications technologies, such as the Automatic Identification System (AIS) and Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT), as well as end-use industries, such as automotive, transportation, healthcare, maritime, and energy
- Market share analysis of key market participants, their competitive landscape and profiles of major players in the market, including the Boeing Co., the China National Space Administration (CNSA), European Space Agency (ESA), Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), RUAG Holding AG, Sierra Nevada