The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global interactive tables market size is expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Implementation of multi-touch technology in the education sector is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Growing demand for digital classrooms that allow numerous students to work together for cooperative learning is expected to boost market growth.
Interactive tables are also extensively used in trade shows and exhibitions that require the display to be clear as well as allow multi-touch. 32 to 65 inch tables are witnessing increased demand among the exhibitions as they provide better clarity and are highly portable.
Furthermore, growth of the market is attributed to emergence of various interactive display technologies, especially in North America. Besides, the hospitality sector is witnessing a paradigm shift in terms of the transportation sector, including train stations, airports, and public places. At such public places, visitors and travelers can get personalized information, such as booking & check-in, social media sharing, and special offers, at interactive info screens and kiosk terminals.
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- The market is anticipated to witness substantial growth in the coming years owing to rising significance of gamification in the education system and adoption of interactive tables in the hospitality sector
- Based on technology, the capacitive segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 owing to improved touch technology and distance sensing
- By screen size, 32 to 65 inch tables captured a significant market share in 2019 and are witnessing high demand across various sectors as they are portable and easy to carry from one place to another
- The interactive tables market in North America is expected to witness significant growth owing to the presence of a large number of restaurants using interactive technologies, coupled with strong presence of touch table solution providers in U.S.
- Key players in the market include Box Light Corporation, DigaliX, eyefactive GmbH, Garamantis GmbH, and HORIZON DISPLAY, LLC.