Autonomous robotics technology has been undergoing a major technological growth in the recent years. This novel technology is playing a crucial role in the transformation of many key industries like automotive, aerospace, warehouse, and logistics. With the advent of Industry 4.0 and smart factories, all industries across the spectrum are adopting advanced robotic automation solutions for varied applications according to industry requirements.
This research service titled ‘Opportunities of Autonomous Delivery Robots in Warehouse Management’ reviews about the different autonomous delivery robotic solutions which are impacting the warehouse industry. A section of the study is also dedicated to the new business models used by major companies in the additive manufacturing sector.
Key questions answered in the study:
- What are the different types autonomous robotic solutions available for the warehouse industry?
- What are the challenges of these autonomous robotic solutions?
- What are the drivers of these autonomous robotic solutions?
- What are the various types of navigation solutions for autonomous robots?
- Details on recent funding
- Details on recent M&A
- What are the business model opportunities?