Couriers And Messengers Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global couriers and messengers market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the couriers and messengers market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global couriers and messengers market report to 2023 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary –The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction – This section gives the segmentation of the couriers and messengers’ market by geography and by product type covered in this report.
- Market Characteristics –The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the couriers and messengers’ market. This chapter includes different goods covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Supply Chain –The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the couriers and messengers industry supply chain.
- Product Analysis –The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products.
- Customer Information– This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global couriers and messengers’ market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global couriers and messengers’ market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015 – 2019) and forecast (2019 – 2023) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015 – 2019), forecast (2019 – 2023) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation –This section contains the market values (2015 – 2023) and analysis for different segments in the market.
- Global Macro Comparison –The global couriers and messengers’ market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the couriers and messengers’ market size, percentage of GDP, and average couriers and messengers’ market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth–This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic and forecast (2015 – 2023) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global couriers and messengers’ market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the general transportation market of which the couriers and messengers’ market is a segment. This chapter includes the general transportation market 2015-23 values, and regional analyses for the general transportation market.
- Market Opportunities And Strategies– This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for couriers and messenger service providers in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, price offerings, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
- By Type Of Service: Domestic Couriers; International Couriers
- By Coverage: Local Messengers And Local Delivery; Couriers And Express Delivery Services
- By End-User: B2B; B2C; Others
Companies Mentioned: United Parcel Service, Inc.; FedEx Corporation; United States Postal Service; Deutsche Post DHL Group; SF Holdings
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.