The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The global persulfates market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2020 to 2025.”
The global persulfates market size is expected to grow from USD 730 million in 2020 to USD 861 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2020 to 2025. The increasing demand for persulfates across various end-use industries, including polymers, cosmetics & personal care, pulp, and water treatment, is expected to drive market growth. The use of persulfates in the food industry and increasing use in the cosmetics & personal care industry are expected to boost the market for persulfates. However, issues related to storage & transportation, surplus capacity in China, and COVID-19 are the restrains the persulfates industry.
“Sodium persulfate is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020 to 2025.”
The sodium persulfate segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2020 and 2025. The use of sodium persulfate as chain initiator, oxidizer, and free radical generator in the polymer industry; as a bleaching agent in hair care products, and as a pool/spa shock in water treatment is expected to drive the demand.
“The persulfates market in APAC is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020 to 2025.”
The persulfates industry in the Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2020 and 2025. The growth can be attributed to the expansion of the polymer, cosmetics & personal care, electronics, and soil remediation industries. Moreover, the presence of a large number of manufacturers coupled with the presence of a large end-use industry manufacturing base is expected to augment market growth in the region.
“Oxidation, bleaching & sizing agent is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020 to 2025.”
The oxidation, bleaching & sizing agent is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2020 and 2025. The growth of persulfates in end-use industries such as electronics, cosmetics & personal care, pulp, paper & textile, water treatment, and soil remediation will drive this application segment.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted to determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments and information gathered through secondary research.
The breakup of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 10%
- By Designation - C level – 70%, Manager level – 30%
- By Region - North America – 10%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 50% and ROW – 10%
The companies profiled in this market research report are PeroxyChem (US), United Initiators (Germany), Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company (Japan), Ak-Kim Kimya (Turkey), Adeka Corporation (Japan) and Fujian Zhanhua Chemical Company (China).
This research report categorizes the global persulfates market based on type, end-use industry, application, and region. The report includes detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. The detailed analysis of leading market players provides insights into business overviews, products & services, and key strategies adopted by them.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- This report segments the global persulfates market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of sizes for the overall market and sub-segments across various verticals and regions.
- This report will help the stakeholders understand the persulfates market, in terms of volume and value, across regions, and at the global level.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders understand the major competitors and gain insights to enhance their positions in the market
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the persulfates market in 2020 and 2021 with the impact of COVID-19 taking into consideration.