The scope of this report is broad and covers various product types used across technical textile and end-user’s segment. This report classifies the product types as synthetic polymers, natural fibers, mineral fibers, metal fibers, regenerated fibers, and others.
End-user industries covered include protective clothing and equipment, sporting nets, ropes, reflective safety vests, protective linings for military uniforms and equipment, seatbelts and safety harnesses, carpets, curtains, cargo nets, filters, fish nets, cargo nets, bags, protective coverings, lawn mower bags, and various others. These industries rely on textiles for support, filtration, safety, and more.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on industrial end-use category, material type, form of material, application, and region. It offers an overview of the global market for technical textiles and analyzes global market trends, considering base year of 2021 and estimates for 2022 and 2027. Estimated values are derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the market for technical textiles and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global market for technical textiles.
- 43 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global markets for technical textiles within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for technical textiles in USD million values, market forecast, and corresponding market share analysis by type of material, material form, industrial end-use category, and geographic region
- Highlights of the key growth driving factors and constraints that will shape the market for technical textiles as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Discussion of the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the global market for technical textiles
- Insight into the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on manufacturers and producers of industrial raw materials, converters (producers of end-products), and end-markets
- Identification of the fastest-growing applications and technologies, and a holistic review of the current market trends that leads to surge in demand for technical textiles production
- Assessment of the vendors landscape comprising key market participants, their global market share analysis, product portfolios and financial overviews etc.
- Updated information on recent mergers, acquisitions, expansions, collaborations, investments, divestments, new product launches, and other strategic developments within the marketplace
- Detailed profiles of the leading market vendors, including Asahi Kasei Corp., Berry Global Group, DuPont, Kimberly-Clarke, Mitsui Chemicals Inc., and Freudenberg & Co.