The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe prepreg market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.53% in terms of revenue during the forecast period. In terms of volume, the market is estimated to record a CAGR of 8.16%. The increasing demand from various end-users is one of the prominent drivers of market growth.
The Europe prepreg market growth analysis involves the market assessment of Italy, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, Russia, and the rest of Europe. The automotive industry is the most prominent industry in Germany. The country leads the automotive market in Europe with 41 assembly and engine production plants, which constitute almost one-third of the total automobile production of Europe. Germany is also one of the leading manufacturing bases of the aircraft industry and houses manufacturers from different segments like equipment manufacturers, component and material suppliers, whole system integrators, and engine producers. In Italy, the majority of the Italian automotive market is represented by foreign brands. The country also has the fourth-largest automobile market in the European Union, and the seventh-largest aerospace industry of the world. The steadfast increase in automotive production and the enhancements in the production technologies, are among the factors estimated to propel the growth of the prepreg market in the country. In Russia, the automotive industry rose after the recession with a double-digit increase, owing to financing structures, changing incentives, and regulations in the automotive sector. The key industrial sector in the focus of the government is the Russian aerospace manufacturing sector.
Some of the renowned companies operating in the market include, Royal Ten Cate NV, Park Aerospace Corporation (Formerly Park Electrochemical), Renegade Materials Corporation, Teijin Limited, SGL Carbon SE, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments