The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe influenza vaccine market is predicted to record a CAGR of 6.43% over the estimated period of 2020-2028. One of the crucial factors favoring the growth of the market is the high prevalence of influenza, leading to an increasing rate of immunization.
The European influenza vaccine market is further studied by dividing the region into countries such as Belgium, the UK, Russia, Poland, Germany, Italy, France, and the rest of Europe. In Russia, the influenza epidemic season of 2017-2018 was characterized by comparatively low morbidity and mortality due to the preventive measure of vaccination. 46.6% of the country’s population, were vaccinated before the influenza epidemic season of 2017-2018. Mass vaccination of the population has reduced the severity of the flu epidemic. In Belgium, there is a flu epidemic every winter, affecting around 3% to 10% of people and lasts for an average of eight weeks. The vaccination period is from mid-October to mid-December, so the flu vaccine may not be available in Jan-Feb. However, people who are vulnerable essentially need vaccination.
In countries like Poland, the number of flu cases was about 1.2 million in just Jan-Feb of 2020. Though this was less than 1.5 million in the analogous period of 2019, the number of cases accelerated about 200,000 per week in Feb. In Sweden, the 2018-2019 season was dominated by influenza A and was less intense than the previous five seasons. The laboratories in Sweden reported 13,757 cases, and 90% of these were influenza A. Due to these factors, the market looks promising in the region.
Novartis AG, Abbott, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline, F. Hoffmann-La Roch, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the region.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments