The Asia Pacific influenza vaccine market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 6.92% during the estimated period of 2020-2028. The various factors contributing to the growth of the market in the region are the rising geriatric population, government initiatives, birth rates, and high awareness, and government funding to develop vaccines.
The Asia Pacific influenza vaccine market growth is further analyzed by segmenting the region into Japan, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, India, Vietnam, China, Indonesia, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific that includes Taiwan, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and others. Australia experienced its most aggressive flu season in 2019, with more than 31,000 people reporting to hospitals and health services all over the country. In New Zealand, more than 200,000 people contract flu every year. Influenza is probably the worst infectious disease in New Zealand. So influenza vaccines are highly required in Australia & New Zealand. In Thailand, most of the influenza patients range from young to school-age children. The DDC expects influenza spread to be high due to a drop in temperature.
In Indonesia, the fatality rate of human A/H5N1 cases is high, but the clinical and epidemiological data states that the influenza virus has limited circulation among humans. A study is conducted to characterize and compare the clinical and epidemiological patterns of influenza virus in humans through surveillance among patients with ILI in Bali. Vietnam is vulnerable to serious and emerging zoonotic and infectious diseases like SARS, H5N1, H5N6, and H1N1. The government of Vietnam and USAID is promoting early detection and warning of avian and influenza outbreaks through improved regional and national preparedness. The dense population and economic activities of the rest of Asia Pacific countries will help the market grow.
Sanofi, CSL Limited, BioDiem, Abbott, Pfizer Inc, etc. are some of the well-established companies operating in the region.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments