The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe battery recycling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.85% during the forecasted period, 2020-2028. The mergers & acquisitions and various government investments in the automotive industry are increasing the demand for lead acid battery recycling in the region. The regulations and policies in terms of prioritizing domestic automobile production will further boost the demands for the recycled lead acid battery.
The countries analyzed for market growth in the Europe battery recycling market are France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Russia, Poland, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. The planning of several PPP projects in the region for the construction of hospitals, roads, airports, and schools, is projected to boost the number of spent batteries, thereby leading to rising demands for battery recycling. The growing investment in eco-innovations like electric bikes, along with rising demands for solar power systems in Germany, the UK, and the Netherlands, will further stimulate market growth in the region. In Germany, economic growth is an indicator of the modest growth in the country’s industrial/manufacturing sector, which requires batteries for its functioning. The country has maintained its position as one of the leading markets for lead-acid battery across the European region. A strong manufacturing sector, therefore, calls for a strong recycling battery market. The thriving telecommunication sector of Italy is set to result in rising demands for batteries. This will further propel the need for battery recycling market in the country. One of the biggest independent operators of wireless communications infrastructure in Italy, Cellnex, has more than 10,000 sites for its operations in the country. Also, the residential solar power sector of the country is flourishing, which will result in increased demand for batteries.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include, Exide Technologies, Eco-Bat Technologies Ltd, Recupyl SAS, Neometals Ltd, Raw Materials Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments