The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe big data in e-commerce market is set to register a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecasted period, 2020-2028. The factors impacting the growth of the market are the increasing number of big data initiatives, the growing number of internet users, and the rising online sales. The appropriate infrastructure development initiatives by the EU commission for supplementing the big data growth is beneficial for the overall market growth.
The Europe big data in e-commerce market growth analysis is conducted across the countries of Italy, Germany, Russia, Belgium, Poland, the United Kingdom, France, and the rest of Europe. Big data is one of the innovative sectors in Germany, driven by the internet, advertising sectors, and e-commerce. The organizations of the country are focusing on big data technology. Italy is considered to be one of the fastest-growing e-commerce markets in Western Europe. With considerable internet penetration, the country has a huge volume of online shoppers in the country. Several initiatives for digitalization are estimated to propel the adoption of big data, thereby driving the overall market growth. In Russia, the e-commerce sector is booming, and big online retailers are recording considerable revenue growth. The retail companies in the country are implementing big data in offline and online sales to increase the competitiveness of brands. Lenta chain was one of the first retailers to use big data analysis, for monitoring customer information from register receipts.
Some of the well-known companies establishing their presence in the market are Sap SE, Oracle Corporation, Splunk Inc, SAS Institute, Palantir Technologies, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments