APAC two-wheeler helmet market was valued at around $1,072 million in 2019 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 13% during the forecast period to reach $2,226 million by 2025. Two-wheeler helmet sales are rising at a steady pace on account of growing two wheeler market, rising disposable income and increasing awareness about safety regulations across the country. In recent times, helmet industry has been witnessing ground-breaking innovations like carbon fiber helmets, air cooled technology in helmets, helmets with anti-glare screen, push button and helmet lock features, which have been boosting market growth.
APAC two wheelers industry has been growing at around 11% over the last five years. APAC helmet market is expected to be the fastest expanding market regional due to the rising sales of bikes at affordable prices and comparatively higher consumer inclination toward bikes in the region. APAC two-wheeler helmet market is segmented based on product type and distributional channel. Based on product type, the market can be segmented into Full-Face, Open-Face, Half-Face, Modular and Motorcross. Demand for Full-Face helmet type is the largest throughout the region. Open-Face helmets account for the second largest share in terms of volume. Modular and Motocross helmets are also witnessing increasing sales, especially among youngsters, due to them boasting contemporary designs.
Open-Face helmets are usually less expensive as compared to Full-Face helmets, besides offering a rider enough of space to breathe. Open-Face helmets are the choice for riders who feel suffocated by a Full-Face helmet. The Half-Face/Cap type helmets are usually accepted by the ladies due to handling convenience and in cities/regions where it is mandatory for passenger seating to wear helmets.
Major players operating in APAC Two-Wheeler helmet market Studds, Vega, Shoei, Steelbird, Aerostar, Aaron and others.
- Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of APAC Two-Wheeler Helmet Market.
- To classify and forecast APAC Two-Wheeler Helmet market based on Product Type, Distribution Channel and Company-Wise segmentation.
- To identify drivers and challenges for APAC Two-Wheeler Helmet market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, new technologies, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in APAC Two-Wheeler Helmet market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for APAC Two-Wheeler Helmet market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in APAC Two-Wheeler Helmet market.
Key Target Audience:
- Two-Wheeler Helmet manufacturers, distributors and suppliers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to Two-Wheeler Helmets
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, APAC Two-Wheeler Helmet market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Product Type:
o Full-Face Helmet
o Open-Face Helmet
o Half-face Helmet
o Modular Helmet
o Motocross Helmet
- Market, By Distribution Channel:
- 2W Manufacturer
- Market, By Country: