Pet Food Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Pet Food market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the pet food market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global pet food market report to 2023 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction – This section gives the segmentation of the pet food market by geography, by type of animal food, by distribution channel and by ingredient type covered in this report.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the pet food market. This chapter includes different goods covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the pet food industry supply chain.
- Product Analysis – The product/service analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global pet food market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global pet food market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Regulatory Landscape – This section provides recent updates related to pet food manufacturing in developed countries.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015 – 2019) and forecast (2019 – 2023) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015 – 2019), forecast (2019 – 2023) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015 - 2023) and analysis for different segments in the market.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global pet food market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the pet food market size, percentage of GDP, and average pet food market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic and forecast (2015 - 2023) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global pet food market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the animal and pet food market of which the pet food market is a segment. This chapter includes the animal and pet food market 2015-23 values, and regional analyses for the animal and pet food market.
- Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
The global Pet Food market is segmented into -
- By Type Of Animal Food: Dog Food; Cat Food; Other Pet Food
- By Type Of Dog Food: Dry Dog Food; Wet Dog Food; Dog Treats And Mixers
- By Type Of Cat Food: Dry Cat Food; Wet Cat Food; Cat Treats And Mixers
- By Type Of Other Pet Food: Bird Food; Fish Food; Small Mammal/Reptile Food
- By Distribution Channel: Specialized Pet Shops; Internet Sales; Hypermarkets; Others
- By Type Of Ingredient: Animal Derivatives; Plant Derivatives; Synthetic
Companies Mentioned: Mars, Incorporated; Nestle S.A.; The J.M. Smucker Company; Colgate-Palmolive Company; Diamond Pet Foods Inc.
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.