Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the U.S. hematologic malignancies testing market?
- What are the key development strategies which are being implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
- Which is the dominant product type developed by the leading and emerging players for the diagnosis of hematologic malignancies?
- What are the key technologies that have been used by leading players in the U.S. market for the development of diagnostic solutions for hematologic malignancies?
- How each segment of the market is expected to grow during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025 based on:
o product type
o end user
o country, i.e., U.S.
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
- What are the reimbursement scenario and the regulations for the development of diagnostic solutions for the diagnosis of hematologic malignancies, specifically in the U.S.?
U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Market Forecast
The U.S. hematologic malignancies market analysis by projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 14.60% during the forecast period, 2019-2025. The U.S. hematologic malignancies market generated $723.9 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The U.S. hematologic malignancies market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market, such as rising incidence of hematologic malignancies, favorable reimbursement scenario, and increase in funding in the hematologic malignancies market. However, there are factors hindering the growth of the market, such as lack of training professionals, high pricing pressure, and issue pertaining to the analytic validity of genetic testing.
“In an era of precision and increasingly personalized therapy, the healthcare industry demands cost-effective options that can robustly identify biomarkers to help select cancer patients most likely to benefit from the emerging class of immuno-oncology drug.”
Scope of the Market Intelligence on the U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Market
The U.S. hematologic malignancies market research provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including strategic developments and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with industrial and biological research. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on unmet needs, perception on new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to the U.S. hematologic malignancies market.
The U.S. hematologic malignancies market (on the basis of product type) is segmented into kits and services.
The U.S. hematologic malignancies market (on the basis of technology) is segmented into polymerase chain reaction, next-generation sequencing, fluorescence in-situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry, flow-cytometry, and other technologies.
The U.S. hematologic malignancies market (on the basis of disease) is segmented into leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, myeloproliferative neoplasms, and myelodysplastic syndromes.
The U.S. hematologic malignancies market (on the basis of end user) is segmented into specialty clinics and hospitals, research institutions, reference laboratories, diagnostic laboratories, and other end users.
Key Companies in the U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Market
The key manufacturers that have been contributing significantly to the U.S. hematologic malignancies market includes Abbott Laboratories, Illumina, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Cancer Genetics Inc., QIAGEN N.V., ICON plc, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Invitae Corporation, Opkp Health, Laboratory Corporation of American Holdings, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., ASURAGEN, INC., ArcherDX, Inc., Adaptive Biotechnologies, ARUP Laboratories, and Invivoscribe, Inc, among others.