The Online Language Learning Market was valued at USD 11893.8 million during the year 2019. Over the recent years, online language Learning market has been witnessing considerable growth owing to a number of factors that includes changing and growing need of the candidates to speak different languages to access various opportunities, growing economic diversification, increasing globalization, increasing demand of multilingual employees by the multinational companies. These factors are anticipated to provide higher momentum to the market growth in the forecast period. Further, rise in disposable income, urbanization, and gamut of other socio-economic factors supporting the global market for Online Language Learning.
The major types of Online Language Learning include courses, solutions and support. Among them, Courses type Online Language Learning holds the highest market share in the Online Language Learning Market owing to the demand for multilingual candidates by the corporates and rise in the global business activities which lead to interaction with clients from different nations.
Among the regions, Asia Pacific Online Language Learning Market will continue to be the largest market in the forecast period, majorly driven through spending on the courses. Additionally, there has been a growing need of learning languages for businesses to communicate with customers, employees, and officials.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Online Language Learning Market by Value.
- The report analyses the Online Language Learning market by Product Type (Courses, Solution, Support).
- The report assesses the Online Language Learning market by Language (English, Spanish, Mandarin, Others).
- The Global Online Language Learning Market has been analysed by Region (North America, Europe & Asia Pacific) and by Country (U.S., U.K., Germany, China & India)
- The attractiveness of the market has been presented by Region, Product Type and Language. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, key developments in the market, policy regulation and product chain analysis. The companies analysed in the report include Pearson Plc, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Sanako, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, EF Education First.
- The report presents the analysis of Online Language Learning market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
- Online Language Learning Vendors
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Investment Banks and Equity Firms
- Regulatory Authorities