Global Fashion Ecommerce Market was valued at USD 497.82 billion in the year 2019. Escalating urban population with growing access to internet with government taking various initiatives in order to make internet accessible to everyone coupled with rapidly surging smartphones penetration with various ecommerce players investing hefty amounts in expanding their geographical presence has been anticipated to infuse growth in the market for Fashion Ecommerce during the forecasting period of 2020-2025.
Under the product segment, Clothing is anticipated to witness the largest market share owing to growing adoption of online shopping among consumers with changing fashion and lifestyle preferences supported by ecommerce majors including Amazon, Ratuken and JD.com. These players are constantly engaged in offering a wide range of products in order to provide better shopping experience with consumers centric website and this will be accelerating the fashion ecommerce market growth in the coming years.
Both women contributed chiefly on the back of ever-growing working population with reviving economic growth and surging expenditure on fashion and lifestyle products. Consumers are preferring to adopt latest fashion trends and this has been forecasted to facilitate the market growth in future.
Among the regions, Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, will experience remarkable market share owing to presence of heavy consumer base with various initiatives taken by government in order to attract foreign investors to invest in major regional economies backed with growing presence of leading ecommerce players and burgeoning demand for fashion products in countries including Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, India among others. These factors will be propelling the fashion ecommerce market growth during the period of 2020-2025.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Fashion Ecommerce market By Value.
- The report analyses Fashion Ecommerce Market By Product Type (Clothing, Footwear, and Accessories).
- The report assesses the Fashion Ecommerce market By End User (Men, Women, and Kids).
- The Global Fashion Ecommerce Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (United States, Germany, Japan, India, Indonesia, Thailand).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of Major mergers and acquisitions. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Region, Product Type and End User. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Amazon.com, Alibaba Group, Walmart, JD.com, Rakuten Inc., American Apparel, Zara, H&M
- The report presents the analysis of Fashion Ecommerce market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
- Fashion Ecommerce Vendors
- Online Retailers
- Fashion and Lifestyle Products Manufacturers
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Investment Banks and Equity Firms