The scope of this report is broad and covers various product types available in the market for specialty chemicals and potential application sectors. The specialty chemicals market is broken down by product type. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are given for each product type and end-user with the estimated valued derived from the revenue of companies’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional market for specialty chemicals. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market for specialty chemicals and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global specialty chemicals market.
- 55 data tables and 36 additional tables
- Market outlook of the global specialty chemicals integrated across multiple vertical applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Emphasis on the demand for specialty chemicals integrated across multiple vertical applications, such as wastewater treatment, waterproofing chemicals, oilfield process chemicals, manufacturing, construction, cosmetics and toiletries additives, plastic additives etc.
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current trends, technology updates, and economic factors that will shape the future marketplace
- Market share analysis of the key market participants and assessment of their competitive landscape
- A look into the global specialty chemicals industry structure with emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and innovation strategies adopted by major global players
- Company profiles of the market leading participants, including Akzo Nobel NV, Arkema Group, BASE SE, Bayer AG, DuPont Chemical Co., Evonik Industries AG and Solvay SA