Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the global animal genetics market size in terms of revenue, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- What are the traditional and emerging technologies in the animal genetics market?
- What does the industry profitability by region in the animal genetics market signify?
- What is the supply chain analysis of the animal genetics market?
- What is the expected growth and market size for the animal genetics market based on different solutions?
- What is the revenue generated by animal genetics in different product type such as live animals and genetic materials at a global and regional level?
- What is the market size and opportunities of the animal genetics market across different regions?
- What are the major forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global animal genetics market during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to global animal genetics?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global animal genetics market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the animal genetics market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
Global Animal Genetics Market Forecast, 2019-2024
The Global Animal Genetics Market _ Analysis and Forecast by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 6.24% during the forecast period 2019-2024. Increasing consumption of animal-derived protein, a growing population, rapid urbanization, and extensive adoption of genetic services to overcome genetic diseases in animals, coupled with increased adoption of genetic technologies, are some of the factors driving the growth of the animal genetics market.
“Developed economies such as the U.S., Germany, Singapore, among others, are offering various growth opportunities in the market. The presence of leading players in the countries, along with the increasing adoption of latest technologies in the animal genetics market are the key factors responsible for the growth in these countries. Supported by increasing investments and technological developments, companies across the globe are also working on creating genetically modified animals with beneficial characteristics, which can help in producing higher quality meat and milk in a more efficient and sustainable manner.”
Scope of the Global Animal Genetics Market
The global animal genetics market research provides a detailed perspective regarding the solution type, product type, its value, and its estimation, among others. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the animal genetics industry outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, developments, and investment landscape, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape, along with the detailed financial and product contributions of the key players operating in the market. The animal genetics study is a compilation of different segments including market breakdown by product type, solution type, and region.
The animal genetics market (on the basis of solution type) has been segmented into products and services. Product segment dominated the global animal genetics market in 2018 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period (2019-2024).
The animal genetics market, on the basis of product type, is segmented into live animals and genetic material. The genetic material segment dominated the global animal genetics market in 2018 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
The animal genetics market by region is segregated under four major sections, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions is provided on the basis of solutions and country-wise segmentations.
Key Companies in the Animal Genetics Industry
The key market players in the global animal genetics market include Hendrix Genetics BV, Cobb-Vantress, Semex, H&N International GmbH, Hubbard, Viking Genetics, Aviagen Group, and Mars Petcare, among others.