- DoD awards BAE Systems $2.7bn APKWS contract
- USAF tests Lockheed Martin’s ATHENA laser weapon system
- German military signs contract with Rafael for 1,500 Spike missiles
What does the future hold for the Autonomous Weapons market?
In this new, 114-page report, you will receive 130 tables and charts as well as independent, impartial, and objective analysis.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
- A concise and comprehensive analysis of the Autonomous Weapons market from 2020 to 2030.
- An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the Autonomous Weapons industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including different product and platform types.
- An informed forecast of the sales of 10 individual countries – United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Russia, China, Japan, India, Australia.
- A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the Autonomous Weapons market.
- Profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on their latest financial performances and product offerings.
- Senior Executives
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
Predictions for the global market and submarkets – what’s possible?
Along with an evaluation of the current level of international investment in the Autonomous Weapons market, this report provides measured forecasts for three submarkets covering the period 2020 to 2030.
Autonomous Weapons Market by Product Type, 2020-2030
- Missiles Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Rockets Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Guided Bombs Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Target Pods Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Guided Mortar Rounds Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Guided Artillery Shells Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Shoulder-Fired Weapons Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Smart Guns Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Autonomous Weapons Market by Platform, 2020-2030
- Land-Based Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Airborne Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Naval Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
North America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific