The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major forces that tend to increase the demand for the global deep space exploration and technology during the forecast period, 2020-2030?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global deep space exploration and technology market?
- Which are the key players in the global deep space exploration and technology market?
- What is the estimated revenue generated by the global deep space exploration and technology market by segments (subsystem, technology mode, application, mission type, and end user) in 2020, and what are the estimates for the time period 2020-2030?
- What are the industry trends in the global deep space exploration and technology market?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2020-2030?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to catalyze deep space exploration?
- What are the major opportunities that the deep space exploration and technology stakeholders foresee?
Global Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market Forecast, 2020-2030
The Global Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market report projects the market to grow at a CAGR of 6.42% on the basis of value during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. North America is expected to dominate the global deep space exploration and technology market with an estimated share of 62.45% in 2020. North America, including major countries such as the U.S., is the most prominent region for the deep space exploration and technology market. In North America, the U.S. is estimated to account for a major market share in 2020 due to the rising number of space exploration missions led by the country.
The global deep space exploration and technology market is gaining widespread importance owing to increasing efforts from the national space agencies as well as their increasing investment for deep space exploration missions. Development of technologies such as AI and emergence of private entities in the space sector are some of the factors that may propel the market growth.
“The rising demand for global deep space exploration technologies, namely artificial intelligence, solar electric propulsion, navigation, and guidance technology, for supporting deep space missions is forcing the key stakeholders to develop products with advanced technologies. Moreover, the continuous efforts of the space agencies as well as the leading space companies is expected to drive the market.”
Scope of the Global Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market
The purpose of the market analysis is to examine the deep space exploration and technology market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
The deep space exploration and technology market is further segmented on the basis of technology mode, application, subsystem, mission type, end user, and region. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry. The report also analyzes different applications that include moon exploration, transportation, orbital infrastructure, mars exploration, and others (asteroid missions). In the technology mode segment, the market is segmented into rockets, landers, robots, satellites and, orbiters. In the subsystem segment, the market is segmented into propulsion system, navigation and guidance system, and command and control system.
The deep space exploration and technology market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions (by country) is provided in the market study.
Key Companies in the Global Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market
The key market players in the global deep space exploration and technology market include Airbus Defence & Space, Lockheed Martin, The Boeing Company, Northrop Grumman, Thales Alenia Space, MAXAR Technologies, Sierra Nevada Corporation, SpaceX, Astrobotic, and Blue Origin, among others.