The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global telepresence robots market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 17.38% over the forecast period of 2020-2028. The significant factors driving the market growth are the growing focus of enterprises on profitability, cost reduction, and operational efficiency, the rise of the geriatric population across the world, expanding business territories supplementing the need for virtual meetings, and applications in telemedicine.
In the robotics industry, the telepresence robots deliver secured and reliable remote presence services for personal and commercial usage. Telepresence robots are widely applicable for personal and commercial usage. Organizations generally search for adopting technological solutions that focus on profitability, increasing organizational efficiency, and reducing costs. Telepresence robots are one of the promising solutions for enterprises in increasing the organization’s operational efficiency. However, owing to the high cost of telepresence robots, the devices are less adopted for personal applications. This acts as a deterrent for manufacturers as the individuals mostly prefer to adopt cost effective alternatives to telepresence robots. Nonetheless, the increasing investment of the manufacturers in industrial robotics is estimated to create significant opportunities for the market in the near future.
The global telepresence robots market is studied geographically on the basis of market growth situated across the regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the world. As of 2019, the region of North America holds the largest market share in terms of revenue. This is attributed to the presence of the majority of telepresence robot manufacturers in the region. The Asia Pacific is considered to the fastest-growing market region in terms of revenue. The region has an abundance of SMEs and large enterprises, which makes it a leading region for the adoption of telepresence robots.
The market boasts of a large number of prominent industry players. Some of the renowned players registering their presence in the market are Anybots, Inc, Inbot Technology, Amy Robot Co., Ltd, R.BOT, AXYN Robotique, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of crucial segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments