The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The haptic technology market in Europe is estimated to register a CAGR of 14.87% over the forecast period of 2020-2028. The factors contributing to the growth of the market in the region are reviving economic conditions, high per capita income, and improved standard of living.
The European market for haptic technology is researched further by segregating the region into countries, such as France, the UK, Germany, Poland, Russia, Belgium, Italy, and the rest of Europe, including Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, and others. Russian IT startups are working extensively in the area of augmented reality. Sectors such as automotive, railways, and defense have shown interest in AR. As the traction for AR and VR will grow, the demand for haptic technology is expected to rise.
Smartphones are a significant application for haptics technology, and the growing numbers are a positive trend for the market. The healthcare sector is also gradually adopting haptic technology. In countries like Belgium, the automotive and mobiles will be vital applications for haptic technology.
Poland has developed into a video game exporter. Gaming consoles can increase the user experience manifold by using haptic technology. Since the scope for the market is enormous, the haptic technology market is expected to show positive trends. Denmark is estimated to have the highest rate of smartphone usage in the world. Denmark was the first country to produce and market electric vehicles. So, these two industries will propel the market in the region. In Sweden, the promising trends for robot-assisted surgeries will help to augment the market growth. In rest of Europe, the rising demand for consumer electronics and wearables is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments