The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) market is set to register a CAGR of 15.88% during the forecast period, 2020-2028. The increasing focus on safety and reducing the number of road accidents is the prominent driver of market growth. The European region dominated the global market in terms of revenue, and leads in terms of value and technology.
The Europe ADAS market is evaluated on the basis of the market growth statistics of Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Russia, Italy, France, Poland, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. Germany is known for its robust automotive industry and excellence in engineering. The cars manufactured in Germany are renowned for their reliability, innovation, design, and safety. The innovations and developments in the automotive sector of Germany are propelled by the significant investment by the German automotive industry. The country leads in the European region in terms of connected car revenue in the safety and driver assistance segment. The ADAS market in Germany is supplemented by Opel’s research project on user-oriented assistance systems and network management. The initiatives for increased investments in the automotive sector for revolutionizing the safety system are estimated to be one of the important drivers of the ADAS market growth in Germany. The German government is also investing in R&D for self-driving technology.
In the case of other countries in the European region, the legislative body of the Netherlands has granted the automotive players to test their autonomous vehicles on the road. The local players of Netherlands are also working on launching ADAS in the market. NXP Semiconductors N.V. launched S32R27 in November 2015, which is an automotive radar microcontroller, for enhancing performance for automated driving.
Some of the well-established players in the market include, Aptiv PLC (Formerly Delphi Automotive PLC), Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Continental AG, Autoliv Inc, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments