The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
A coordinate measuring machine (CMM) is a device that measures the geometry of physical objects. It typically uses probes to sense the position of a point in space, measuring it based on its distance from a three-dimensional reference position. CMM machine is also used to test and verify a part or assembly to ensure that it matches the intended design.
The global coordinate measuring machine market size was valued at $2,038.14 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $2,953.34 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.7% from 2020 to 2026. Growing potential for CMM in automotive, and aerospace & defense industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The coordinate measuring machine market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including portable CMMs (articulated-arm CMM, handheld CMM) and stationary CMMs (bridge CMM, gantry CMM, horizontal-arm CMM). By application, the coordinate measuring machine market is classified into automotive, aerospace & defense, energy & power, electrical & electronics, and others. On the basis of region, the coordinate measuring machine industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Stationary CMMs
? Bridge CMM
? Gantry CMM
? Horizontal-arm CMM
- Portable CMMs
? Articulated-arm CMM
? Handheld CMM
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Power
- Electrical & Electronics
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global coordinate measuring machine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Hexagon AB
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Mitutoyo Corporation
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- WENZEL Group GmbH & Co. KG
Other prominent vendors in the market include Aberlink Ltd., Accurate Gauging & Instruments Pvt Ltd, Automated Precision, Inc (API), Creaform Inc., Dukin Co., Ltd., GOM GmbH, Helmel Engineering Products, Inc., Innovalia Metrology, ITP Group UK, Kreon Technologies, Metronor AS, MORA Metrology GmbH, Nikon Metrology NV, Perceptron, Inc., Stiefelmayer GmbH & Co Kg, TARUS Products Inc, TRIMOS SA, Werth Messtechnik GmbH, Xi’an High-Tech AEH Industrial Metrology Co., Ltd., etc.
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global coordinate measuring machine market.
- To classify and forecast global coordinate measuring machine market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global coordinate measuring machine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global coordinate measuring machine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global coordinate measuring machine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of coordinate measuring machine
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to coordinate measuring machine