The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Benzoates (sodium benzoate, potassium benzoate, calcium benzoate, magnesium benzoate, etc.) are salts of benzoic acid. As the most commonly used benzoate salts, sodium benzoate and potassium benzoate are best known as preservatives used in processed foods and beverages to extend shelf life.
World consumption of benzoates is forecast to grow at an average annual rate of 5.10% during 2020-2026, driven by increased spending in personal care products, processed foods, and ready-to-drink beverages in emerging markets.
The benzoates market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Benzoate, Other Benzoates. By application, the benzoates market is classified into Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Industrial, Textile. On the basis of region, the benzoates industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Benzoate
- Other Benzoates
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global benzoates market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Emerald Performance Materials LLC
- FBC Industries, Inc.
- Ganesh Benzoplast Limited (GBL)
- Jarchem Industries Inc.
- Jiangsu Shunfeng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Liaoning Huayi Chemical Industry & Commerce Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Fengtai Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Tongtaiweirun Food Science Tech Co., Ltd.
- Swastik Industries
- Tengzhou Tengbao Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tengzhou Tenglong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tengzhou Zhongzheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Dongda Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Velsicol Chemical LLC
- Wuhan Youji Industries Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global benzoates market.
- To classify and forecast global benzoates market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global benzoates market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global benzoates market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global benzoates market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global benzoates market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of benzoates
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to benzoates