The scope of this report is broad and covers the global markets for AI, which is increasingly being implemented across a wide range of industries for various applications. The market is broken down by solution, end-user industry, technology and region. Revenue forecasts from 2021 to 2026 are presented for each solution type, technology, deployment mode, end-user industry and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market for AI. It explains the major market drivers of the global market, current trends in the industry and the regional dynamics of the AI market. The report also includes an overview of patents and patent applications filed for AI, ML, deep learning, NLP, context-aware processing and computer vision, and concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the global AI industry.
- 93 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for artificial intelligence (AI) with special focus on investments within the industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022, 2024 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for artificial intelligence (AI) technologies, based on deployment type, technology, end user, region and solution type
- Information on machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), context aware computing and computer vision
- Discussion on market drivers, restraints, current trends and investments in artificial intelligence market and assessment of current market size and forecast, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Detailed profiles of key companies in the industry, including Amazon.com Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., General Electric Co., Microsoft Corp., Salesforce Inc. and SAP