The Anti- Tank Missile Systems were traditionally used against Main Battle Tanks and Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFV), the deployment of these were in open field There has been a constant struggle of supremacy between the Armor Technology and the Missile Technology. The armor technology grew from thick plates and RHAs to composite based armor. Similarly, the missile heads moved from traditional to HEAT and accuracy also improved due to the use of advanced technologies. These advancements gave capabilities to strike the armored vehicle from above, where the armor was the least. The modern armor technology has moved from passive to active, also called Active Protection Systems (APS). These APS are advanced technology systems, and these are poising a serios challenge to the effectiveness of ATGM Systems.
The total market is estimated at around USD 10.6 Billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to grow to USD 14 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of around 4%. The fastest growing segment is expected to be the Unmanned Platforms market, this market is expected to experience almost double digit CAGR. The North American segment is expected to account to more than one- third of the segment.
The study period of the report titled “Global Anti- Tank Missile Systems Market” is 2018-2028, however the forecast period is between 2020-2028. The scope of the report are the following:
- The report covers 17 platforms in detailed across generations in the Guidance Systems sub segment of the market Overview Chapter
- The cost and performance parameters overs the cost and the performance across various generations of ATGM Systems.
- A detailed PEST analysis to understand the Political, Economic, Social and Technology in the Global Anti- Tank Missile Systems Market
- The Market Attractiveness of the Anti- Tank Missile Systems Market is analyzed in the Porter’s Five forces.
- The country analysis covers the top 10 ATGM Market based on the Export Import data across the past few years.
- The basics of the Armored vehicle market, including the end user criteria are covered in this report.
- The technologies chapter covers the key technologies that are expected to impact this market in the forecast period. A few technologies which are expected to impact this market are AI, Composites and UAV.
- The market forecast chapter is done based on four segments namely region, mount, platform and operations.
- The market opportunity chapter highlights the key areas which are expected to create higher market opportunities for the stakeholders in this market.
- The Events Based Forecast chapter covers the major scenarios which could affect the forecast in this market.
The market is segmented based on Region, Mounting, Platform and Operations
Region Wise Segmentation
- North America
- Middle East
Reasons to buy
- The report titled “Global Anti- Tank Missile Systems Market” would help the stakeholders to understand the current trends and the future trends which are expected to affect this market.
- The key developments in the Anti- Tank Missile Systems Market are covered in the Market Overview Chapter.
- The PEST analysis and the Porter’s Five forces analysis helps the readers to understand the impact of Political, Economic, Social and Technology impacts on this market and the overall market attractiveness.
- The country analysis covers a comprehensive coverage of around ten countries, these have been selected based on the EXIM data over the past few years.
- The market forecast chapter would help the reader to understand the potential of the ATGM Systems across the four segments.
- The Events Based chapter includes all the possible scenarios which could impact this market. These have also been quantified using two scenarios.
- The key stakeholders could use the opportunity analysis section to identify the key opportunities across the segments covered in this report.
- The company profiles section covers the key financials, recent contracts, SWOT, recent projects completed of the key players in this market.
Who is this report for?
- Top Management: The top management of the manufacturers, suppliers and the integrators in the Anti- Tank Missile Systems Market could use this report for their long terms planning.
- Designers: The ATGM System designed could use this report to understand the key technology parameters which could affect this market.
- Department of Defense: The DoD could use this report to understand the export import pattern across major countries in EU, US, Russia, China and a few countries across the World.
- Research and Development: The R&D teams could use this report to understand the various market dynamics This would help them to choose the future projects in this market.
- Investors: The investors or the potential investors, either individual or institutional investors could use this report to plan their portfolio in this market.
- Suppliers: The suppliers in this market could use this report to understand the key dynamics in this market, this would in turn help them to plan their future business investments.