The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European SBC and its derivatives market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 7.22% with regard to revenue during the forecast period of 2020-2028. In terms of volume, the market is estimated to register a CAGR of 5.79%. The recovery of the overall economy, along with the growth of end-use industries such as automotive, footwear, and infrastructure, are expected to boost the market growth in the region.
The SBC and its derivatives market of Europe is researched further by segregating the region into countries such as Germany, Poland, Russia, Belgium, France, Italy, the UK, and the rest of Europe that includes Denmark, Austria, Spain, Netherland, and other European countries. In Russia, construction activities are still underway in Moscow. The healthcare and pharmaceutical sector also experienced a recession. However, the country expects sustainable growth in the private healthcare market by an average of 5.9% a year. Thus, the growth in the healthcare industry is anticipated to fuel the demand for SBCs in the coming years. In countries like Belgium, the consumption of packaging has increased, due to the increasing growth in the pharmaceutical, packaging, food, and beverage industries. But the country is estimated to grow at a stable rate owing to specific regulations.
Poland is one of the biggest packaging markets in Europe. The country’s economy is one of the most dynamic economies in the European Union. The factors driving the packaging industry are private consumption and corporate investments in the processing sector, the information and communications industry, and real estate. In Spain, the construction industry is recovering from the crisis, and exhibited positive growth rates in 2017 and 2018. The Netherlands packaging industry is anticipated to witness growth owing to the increase in consumer expenditure and exports.
BASF AG, ZEON Corporation, Versalis Spa, INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH, Dynasol Group, etc. are some of the renowned companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments