The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global 5G infrastructure market is estimated to record a CAGR of 63.55% over the forecast period of 2020-2025. The significant factors driving the market are increasing internet usage, growing demand for content streaming, wearables, and connected devices, rising demand for high speed internet, and quality connectivity for industrial automation.
5G is a next-gen cellular technology that will provide high speed reliable communication at ultra-low latency levels. 5G covers the entire spectrum of software, hardware, and services that are crucial for the implementation of 5G networks. The increasing number of computers, smartphones, laptops, and other connected devices leads to the immense need for developing advance network solutions. Further, due to the impending demand for high-speed networks with extensive coverage areas, telecom giants are developing advance network solutions for consumers.
One of the constraints of market growth is the availability of devices with 5G compatibility. The initial commercial launch of 5G needs devices compatible with 5G standards and spectrum. Some manufacturers have been successful in developing chipset, which can accommodate 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G. Other chipset manufacturers also need to build 5G chipsets to compete in the 5G race.
The global 5G infrastructure market is analyzed on the basis of markets situated across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. As of 2019, the Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share, and the trend continues until the end of the forecast period. This is attributed to significant government initiatives in major economies toward the deployment of the 5G spectrum. The Asia Pacific market region is also projected to be the fastest-growing market region in terms of revenue, owing to the extensive presence of the younger population in the area is increasing demand for digital applications such as media, social gaming, and online video consumption. 5G network is expected to provide big data in these applications.
AT&T, Samsung Electronics, NTT DOCOMO, Vodafone, Orange, Vodafone, Nokia, etc. are some of the renowned companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments