The European 5G infrastructure market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 63.70% over the forecast period of 2020-2025. The adoption of advanced technologies such as superior driver assistance in automotive, and the increasing investment in smart cities, are augmenting the adoption of 5G technology in the European market.
In order to research the 5G infrastructure market of Europe further, the region is segregated into countries such as France, Germany, the UK, Belgium, Russia, Poland, Italy, and the rest of Europe, including Norway, Denmark, and Sweden. In Russia, the growth of the market is attributed to the 5G roadmap followed by the government. As per this plan, the government is planning to provide a stable 5G network coverage in all large cities by 2024. In countries like Belgium, to support growing mobile data use among subscribers, the mobile networks have been upgraded with almost complete LTE coverage. The operators carried out 5G trials in preparation for launching services in 2020 and 2021. However, the auction of 5G –suitable spectrum has been delayed to 2020, while some 5G trials got suspended due to heavy restrictions on radiation.
In Poland, the mobile market has been identified by the development of mobile data services based on re-farmed and newly released spectrum and by the rapid extension of LTE networks in recent years. Sweden has been playing a pivotal role in making significant strides for the early deployment of 5G networks. The 5G market is expected to start in 2020. Due to the improved economic conditions in Eastern Europe, the data traffic is growing considerably in the continent. The increasing data traffic is also strengthening the country’s economy by generating more revenue.
Orange, Vodafone Group PLC, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Nokia, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc, etc. are some of the major companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments