The 5G infrastructure market of Asia Pacific is anticipated to record the highest CAGR of 66.63% over the estimated period of 2020-2025. One of the significant factors contributing to the robust growth of the market in the region is the vast presence of the younger population, the increasing demand for digital applications such as social gaming, media, and online video consumption. In such applications, the 5G network is expected to provide a high data rate and meet consumer’s expectations.
The high growth rate of the Asia Pacific 5G infrastructure market is further surveyed based on the markets present in Indonesia, China, Australia & New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, India, Vietnam, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific that includes Taiwan, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and others. In Australia, 5G services are available in selected regions. Telstra is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Australia. The customers of Telstra can access the 5G network through smartphones. The company has also entered into a partnership with various leading 5G smartphone manufacturers of the world. In December 2019, Vodafone NZ launched commercial 5G network services in 4 cities. Thailand is making good progress towards the launch of 5G services. In 2018, for the first round of 5G technology. NBTC allowed operators to use the 26GHz frequency range.
In Indonesia, the market is moving towards 5G, as all the principal mobile operators are well advanced in the deployment of their 4G LTE networks. Vietnam has begun to award 5G test licenses to the nation’s mobile operators to launch commercial systems in 2020. The countries in the rest of Asia Pacific are increasingly involved in economic development, and these economic activities will propel the market. The government of Taiwan has planned to release NT$20.5 billion to encourage the development of 5G services and applications.
Qualcomm Technologies Inc, Huawei Technologies, MediaTek Inc, NTT DOCOMO Inc, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, etc. are some of the well-known companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments