The 3D rendering services market in the Asia Pacific is projected to garner a CAGR of 24.08% during the forecasted period between 2020 and 2028. The factors contributing to market growth are rapid urbanization and industrialization in emerging countries like Japan, China, and India, which has boosted the adoption of 3D rendering services.
The Asia Pacific 3D rendering services market is analyzed across countries like Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, India, China, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. The construction sector is second to agriculture when it comes to the largest industries in India. It constitutes about 11% of the country’s GDP. The infrastructure projects are a key aspect of government initiatives. Trezi is India’s first virtual reality platform for architecture, construction, and engineering. It is the world’s first immersive platform for architects, construction engineers, and building product manufacturers.
The construction sector of Japan regained momentum in 2017, supplemented by the government expenditure with regard to the damaged civil engineering facilities and the booming tourism sector. Several architects in Japan are utilizing 3D rendering services for giving out detail-oriented information to the relators. It includes 360-degree walkthroughs for any building structure, be it industrial, commercial, or residential. The 3D landscaping walkthrough enables prospects to experience every aspect of the outdoor building environment like fences, trees, water bodies, gardens, parking areas, etc. Moreover, the growing demand for real-time rendering has resulted in lucrative market growth opportunities for the 3D rendering services market in the Asia Pacific region.
Some of the eminent companies operating in the market include Flatworld Solutions Pvt Ltd, Siemens AG, Rayvat Rendering, Nvidia Corporation, Tesla Outsourcing Services, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments