This study reviews the following technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes technologies into the following segments: detailed market data are presented for each of the following technology categories -
- Metallic salts and soaps.
- Organometallic heat stabilizers.
- Primary antioxidants.
- Secondary antioxidants.
- Other organic heat stabilizers.
- High-temperature heat stabilizers: Inorganic.
- High-temperature heat stabilizers: Organic.
The following heat stabilizer applications (i.e., use in specific plastics) are also considered within the study, with market breakdowns for each by region with select countries -
- Other Polymers.
- Recycled Plastics.
- 71 tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for high temperature heat stabilizers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- A look at the key challenges and opportunities in the high temperature heat stabilizers market
- Information on environmental and health concerns surrounding plastics and management of heavy metals
- Insights into regulatory framework, investment analysis, growth indicators and key decision supporting factors
- Snapshot of ongoing activities for heat stabilizers in the global and regional markets
- Evaluation of current market size, market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry, including 3M Co., BASF, DuPont, Hitachi Chemical Co. and Toray Industries