Governments are eyeing to increase data center adoption to promote digital transformation across industry sectors through effective strategic partnerships with global and local data center vendors, as well as offering them tax incentives. Markets such as Vietnam are witnessing growing data center penetration, thanks to local service providers, but these countries lack the necessary connectivity and infrastructure capabilities to attract global data center vendors. Governments in these emerging economies are, therefore, focusing on improving the readiness of these countries to support hyperscale data centers by enhancing their telecommunications and network infrastructure.
In established data center markets such as Singapore as well as countries witnessing high data center growth rates such as Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, governments have been undertaking several smart city projects as a part of their digital transformation initiatives. Data Center service providers are, therefore, adopting innovative solutions such as data center infrastructure management, data center modernization and edge or modular data centers to optimize operational workloads and enhance service delivery by limiting latency related issues.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the addressable market opportunity for data center service providers? What are the expected growth rates and key drivers of growth for specific services areas?
- What are the driving and restraining factors that will shape the future of the data center services market in ASEAN and Taiwan? What are the significant developments in the data center service space in ASEAN and Taiwan?
- Which are the key participants in the market and what are their market strategies?
- What are the key customer adoption trends in the data center market in ASEAN and Taiwan? What drives sales in specific segments?
- Where are the key industry technology trends in the ASEAN and Taiwanese data center market?