The scope of this report is focused on 4D printing opportunities and challenges. This report explores the industry in terms of material, end user and geographical region. Revenue forecasts for 2020 through 2025 are provided at a global level for these segments.
The 4D printing market is segmented into three categories -
- Programmable carbon fiber
- Programmable custom-printed wood grain
- Programmable textile
By end user
- Military and defense
- Healthcare and Others (Clothing, Construction and Utility).
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW).
This report includes analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2024, and it provides projections of CAGR for 2020 to 2025. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- An overview of emerging market for 4D printing in various applications
- An understanding of recent market trends in overall 4D printing market and evaluation of market forecasts and market size for each of the components of 4D printing
- Characterization and quantification of 4D printing industry based on material, end user, and geography and discussion on opportunities and challenges
- Comparative study between 3D and 4D printing technologies and snapshot of their design structure