The sharing economy is incredibly diverse, and it would have been impractical for BCC Research to try to analyze every market segment in a report like this. Instead, it has focused its research on the seven segments listed below, which account for the bulk of the market at present and in the foreseeable future.
- Mobility sharing.
- Person-to-person (P2P) finance.
- Vacation rental and room sharing.
- Online talent platforms.
- Healthcare sharing.
- P2P consumer goods rentals.
Report Includes -
- 66 data tables and 14 additional tables
- A brief outline of sharing ecosystem that include providers, users, influencers, and platforms and impact thereof across major industry verticals
- Data corresponding to number of sharers, estimated value of assets share, sharing platform revenues etc.; and long-term market outlook (beyond 2024)
- Projection of future trends in the total demand for different types of assets or services (e.g., vacation accommodations), and sharing’s current/projected future penetration of each of those markets
- Company profiles of market leading players within the shared marketplace, including BlaBlaCar, Getaround, Lyft, Ola, Uber, AngelList LLC, Crowdfunder Inc., Friendsurance, Guevara and Prosper Marketplace