Australia air purifiers market stood at around $ 32 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $ 46 million in 2025, on the back of degrading air quality, rising cases of health issues and increasing awareness in the population. According to a report published by Australian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy Inc., around 20% of the Australian population has allergic diseases and this share is on the rise. The recent publications by the governmental agencies showed signs of increase in the particulate matter in air, specifically PM2.5, which is quite hazardous. The country has also been facing deterioration of air quality due to the bushfire events that increased the smoke haze. All these factors coupled with increasing consumer awareness about benefits of good indoor air quality are expected to increasing sales of air purifiers in Australia in the coming years.
Per unit prices have also been declining over the last few years, making the product more accessible to a larger section of the population. The new products that were launched in 2019, were more portable and advanced in technology than the previous product models. The industrial and commercial institutions specifically prefer such kind of products not only to clean the air around them, but also due to the fact that clean air around the workers increases their productivity and prevents them from being affected by airborne diseases.
Leading players operating in Australia air purifier market are Dyson, InovaAir Australia Pty. Ltd, Daikin Australia Pty. Ltd., Homedics Australia Pty. Ltd., and Sharp Corporation. Among all these companies, the leading brand is Dyson as the company continues to keep innovation its topmost priority in its air purifier offerings. A rising number of companies are making portable air purifiers which are easy to handle and maintain to attract customers, both in residential and commercial end user segments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast Australia air purifiers market size.
- To define, classify and forecast Australia air purifiers market based on filter type, end use, distribution channel and region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, based on filter type, namely – HEPA + Activated Carbon, HEPA + Activated Carbon +Ion & Ozone, HEPA, Ion & Ozone, Electrostatic Precipitator and Others.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of volume, for air purifiers with respect to filter type, end use, distribution channel and region.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of volume, for air purifiers with respect to region, namely New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for Australia air purifiers market.
- To evaluate pricing analysis in Australia air purifiers market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market, which are involved in the supply of air purifiers in Australia.
Key Target Audience:
- Air purifier manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to air purifiers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as air purifier manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report would enable them to identify which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
In this report, Australia air purifiers market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Filter Type:
o HEPA + Activated Carbon
o HEPA + Activated Carbon + Ion & Ozone
o Ion & Ozone
o Electrostatic Precipitator
- Market, by End Use:
- Market, By Distribution Channel:
o Multi-Branded Electronic Stores
o Direct/Institutional Sales
o Exclusive Brand Outlets
o Online Channels
- Market, By Region:
o New South Wales
o Southern Australia
o Western Australia
o Northern Territory
- Market, By Company:
o Inovaair Australia Pty. Ltd.
o Daikin Australia Pty. Ltd.
o Homedics Australia Pty. Ltd.
o Sharp Corporation Australia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Australia air purifiers market.
Voice of Customers: Customer analysis by considering below mentioned parameters: brand awareness, factors influencing purchase decision and sources of information.