Global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during the forecast period, on account of rising concerns for safer environment, increasing government support for electric commercial vehicles and growth in number of electric vehicles across the globe. Additionally, grid integration of electric vehicles is projected to offer huge impetus to global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market in the coming years. Evolution of smart grid technologies and the concept of virtual power plants is forecast to further boost the global market for electric vehicles and its related charging infrastructure through 2024. The option of power trading for electric vehicles owners is also expected positively influence the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market during the forecast period.
The transportation sector accounted for around 20% of the overall carbon dioxide emissions, globally, and this can be reduced by promoting use of electric vehicles in place of conventionally fuelled vehicles. Adoption of electric vehicles in developed nations is high due to higher per capita purchasing power. Increasing level of pollution is creating a huge opportunity for adoption of electric vehicles and development of electric vehicle charging infrastructure during 2019-2024. Based on Charging Type, the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market is segmented into AC Charger and DC Charger segments. At the regional level, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market in the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market during the forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Period: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market based on charging type, installed location and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
Key Target Audience:
- Electric vehicle charging infrastructure players and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to electric vehicle charging infrastructure market
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as Electric vehicle charging infrastructure players, policy makers and other stakeholders. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion. thereby aiding the them in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Charging Type:
o AC Charger
o DC Charger
- Market, By Installed Location:
- Market, by Region:
? South Korea
? United Kingdom
o North America
? United States
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in electric vehicle charging infrastructure
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.