Telecommunication Services North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The NAFTA Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The telecommunication services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $3,55,394.4 million in 2018.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of -0.5% over the 2014-18 period.
- Within the telecommunication services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $3,08,959.6 million in 2018. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $29,990.3 and $16,444.5 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the telecommunication services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $3,28,732.0 million in 2023, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $34,694.8 and $20,030.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA telecommunication services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA telecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA telecommunication services market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA telecommunication services market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA telecommunication services market?