Baby Personal Care North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The NAFTA Baby Personal Care industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, Market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA baby personal care Market. Includes Market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The baby personal care industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $8,308.6 million in 2018.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.9% over the 2014-18 period.
- Within the baby personal care industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $6,593.6 million in 2018. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $1,050.1 and $664.9 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the baby personal care industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $7,485.5 million in 2023, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $1,373.4 and $706.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA baby personal care Market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA baby personal care Market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby personal care Market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA baby personal care Market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA baby personal care Market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA baby personal care Market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA baby personal care Market?
- How has the Market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA baby personal care Market?