Home & Garden Products Global Industry Almanac 2014-2023
Global Home & Garden Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global home & garden products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The home & garden products market consists of gardening and outdoor living products, home improvement products, and homewares. Gardening and outdoor living includes garden buildings, manual and electric garden tools, garden utensils, outdoor living products (garden furniture, barbecues, ornaments), and plants and growing media (bulbs, compost, domestic fertilizer, flowering plants, seeds, shrubs and trees). Home improvement includes retail (not trade) sales of decorating materials (paint, varnish, wall tiles, wallpaper), Electricals hardware (alarms, light fittings, plugs, switches), hardware (brackets, locks, nails, bolts, nuts, etc.), other materials (adhesive, aggregates, boards, cement, doors, window frames, glass, bricks, timber, etc.), and manual and power tools. Homewares includes retail sales of home hardware (crockery, cutlery, glassware, rubbish bins, storage, mechanical utensils and home devices e.g. scales), lamps and lampshades, textiles and soft furnishings (bathroom textiles, beddings, cushions, futons, hammocks, mattresses, table linen, furniture covers, doormats), and window dressings (blinds, curtain poles, rails, curtains, hooks). Any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The global home & garden products market had total revenues of $1,554.9bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- The home improvement segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $822.2bn, equivalent to 52.9% of the market’s overall value.
- Fast growing markets such as China, India, and North America will continue to boost growth as consumers spend more on all three segments of this market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global home & garden products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global home & garden products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key home & garden products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global home & garden products market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global home & garden products market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global home & garden products market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global home & garden products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global home & garden products market?