Paper & Paperboard BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The BRIC Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC paper & paperboard market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the paper & paperboard industry and had a total market value of $146,075.0 million in 2018. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11% over the 2014-18 period.
- Within the paper & paperboard industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $115,444.5 million in 2018. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $13,638.4, $10,002.0, and $6,990.0 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $135,444.0 million in 2023, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $13,579.6, $12,917.0 and $10,429.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC paper & paperboard market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC paper & paperboard market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC paper & paperboard market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the BRIC paper & paperboard market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC paper & paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC paper & paperboard market?