The Europe compound management market is projected to record a CAGR of 13.85% during the forecast period. The presence of well-established and eminent manufacturing infrastructure facilities for drug development is one of the prominent drivers of market growth in the European region.
The analysis of the European compound management market growth includes the market assessment of countries like Poland, Belgium, Italy, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, Germany, and the Rest of Europe. In Germany, there is a growing demand for pharmaceuticals as a result of the rising geriatric population and prevailing chronic diseases, along with increasing demand for the production of new molecules for several therapeutics areas. The growth of the pharmaceutical market is supplemented by significant research advancements. The large presence of pharmaceutical companies, especially key domestic players, and their increasing focus on R&D activities with regard to drug development for therapeutic applications further proves beneficial for market growth in Germany.
While in countries like Italy, a large number of manufacturing units and investments have impacted the pharmaceutical production in a positive manner. The country is also set to become a prominent country in the clinical research domain. The advancing drug development and the growing pharma consumption are set to benefit the compound management market in Russia. The European region encompasses Belgium, who is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. The contribution of both the Belgian government and the pharmaceutical industry, in the form of investments, is further set to influence the overall market growth prospects of the compound management market during the forecast period.
Some of the eminent companies in the market are Axxam S.P.A., Beckman Coulter Inc, Evotec, Hamilton Company, Icagen Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments