The Europe adaptive security market is anticipated to garner a CAGR of 12.77% during the forecast period, 2020-2028. There is a growing awareness of cybersecurity threats, which has led to increased demands for cybersecurity products in the region. The increasing use of the internet in the public and private sectors, and the growing number of connected devices invite cyber vulnerabilities. Such factors push the need for adaptive security solutions in the region.
The Europe adaptive security market is geographically segmented into Poland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe. The European region is set to emerge as a technology-oriented market comprising of many software providers and local services. In countries like France, several major reforms have been introduced with regard to cybersecurity policies. There has been an increase in cyberattacks and cybercrimes, and the country remains vulnerable to attackers. Many banking and financial institutions were targeted in 2017.
Italy has a huge internet user base and is one of the most advanced mobile communications markets in Europe. The country is also the fourth-largest market for ICT and telecommunications equipment and services in the European Union. There has also been a considerable rise in the number of mobile users. The cyber-attacks in Italy have increased in number and severity, due to which the companies are increasing the resources for the allocation of security tools for responding to cyber threats. Such factors drive the growth of the market in the region.
Some of the eminent companies in the market include, Panda Security, Fireeye Inc, Juniper Networks, Illumio, and EMC RSA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments